Many people prefer not to think about taxes that are due on their death, but getting expert advice early on could save you and your family a considerable sum of money.
Inheritance tax (IHT) and estate planning are complex and often emotive subjects that go well beyond just taxation.
We have built our business on the principles of delivering high standards of excellence and innovative services to our clients, in a personal way. We recognise that as our clients’ needs evolve, we should be ready to deliver services that meet their requirements.
To help and assist you with this, we offer a free consultation to enable us to:
- Understand your objectives as part of your overall financial plan.
- Help you gain a better understanding of the various allowances and how to use them effectively.
- Identify the extent of your IHT liability.
- Make recommendations to help mitigate your exposure to IHT.
- Continually develop your estate planning strategy, ensuring your plans remain appropriate to your changing needs.
We consider a number of solutions, including will planning and power of attorney, lifetime gifting, life cover, the appropriate use of trusts and lump sum arrangements – the plan which is right for you may include many, or none of these, but it is important for us to understand your goals and aspirations, so that these are met.
If you are interested in a review of your overall estate and IHT position, please contact Jason Munro to arrange a meeting to discuss your affairs.